We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Many businesses pay their Skills Development Levies as the law requires. They invest time and money to develop their workforce and yet, do not know how to claim back the cash portion for their efforts.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyse the needs of the organisation and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan.
It is the Skills Development Facilitators responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
This Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
This course covers the specific outcomes of 4 unit standards in Skills Development and is worth 21 credits towards the Qualification ID 50334 - National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices, NQF Level 5.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- US ID 263976 : Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework. NQF Level 5 (5 credits)
- US ID 15217: Develop an organisational training and development plan. NQF Level 5 (6 credits)
- US ID 15227: Conduct skills development administration in an organisation. NQF Level 4 (4 credits)
- US ID 15232: Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation. NQF Level 5 (6 credits)
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||5 Days||R 8,250.00|
|Webinar||5 Days||R 6,000.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Any person in HR or facilitation, who would like to become a Skills Development Facilitator or who has oversight of the training and development function at a company in South Africa, and who needs to understand the NQF and Skills Development landscape and legislation.
The learner needs to have good English comprehension skills, be computer and maths literate at NQF level 4 and have good general communication skills.
Course Outline / Curriculum
MODULE 1: Outcomes-based Education within the NQF
- Describe the key elements of the outcomes-based approach to education and training (OBET);
- Describe the form and function of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF);
- Describe and explain standards within the context of the NQF;
MODULE 2: Developing the Training Plan
- Analyse current and required skills
- Develop a skills profile and define a skills gap
- Establish skills priorities
- Develop a training and development plan.
MODULE 3: Skills Development Administration
- Collate and store data related to skills development
- Provide information related to skills development
- Contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to processing skills development data.
MODULE 4: Co-ordinate Skills Development Interventions
- Identify and prioritise learners` learning requirements
- Plan and organise learning interventions
- Coordinate learning interventions
- Review and report on learning interventions.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.