Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
Many businesses pay their Skills Development Levies as the law requires. They invest time and money to develop their workforce and yet, do not know how to claim back the cash portion for their efforts.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyse the needs of the organisation and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan.
It is the Skills Development Facilitators responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
This Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- US ID: 114924: Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework. NQF Level 5 (5 credits)
- US ID: 15217: Develop an organisational training and development plan. NQF Level 5 (6 credits)
- US ID: 15227: Conduct skills development administration in an organisation. NQF Level 4 (4 credits)
- US ID: 15232: Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation. NQF Level 5 (6 credits)
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||5 Days||R 8,250.00|
|Webinar||5 Days||R 6,000.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Any person in HR or facilitation, who would like to become a Skills Development Facilitator or who has oversight of the training and development function at a company in South Africa, and who needs to understand the NQF and Skills Development landscape and legislation.
The learner needs to have good English comprehension skills, be computer and maths literate and have good general communication skills.
Course Outline / Curriculum
MODULE 1: Outcomes-based Education within the NQF
- Explain the outcomes-based approach to education and training;
- Describe the National Qualifications Framework;
- Describe and explain standards;
- Describe and explain national qualifications; and
- Develop a broad plan for implementing the NQF within an organisation.
MODULE 2: Developing the Training Plan
- Analyse current and required skills
- Develop a skills profile and define a skills gap
- Establish skills priorities
- Develop a training and development plan.
MODULE 3: Skills Development Administration
- Collate and store data related to skills development
- Provide information related to skills development
- Contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to processing skills development data.
MODULE 4: Co-ordinate Skills Development Interventions
- Identify and prioritise learners` learning requirements
- Plan and organise learning interventions
- Coordinate learning interventions
- Review and report on learning interventions.
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 29 Jun 2020||Not Applicable||Scheduled|