In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will help you teach participants some ways of achieving those tasks, including:
- Tools to help employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help participants prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
- Coaching methods and skills.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,500.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 2,050.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Business owners, managers and HR personnel
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop.
- The Shared Management Model
- To begin, participants will learn about the three-phase model that will be the focus of this course. Participants will also learn about making the employee their own internal manager.
- Setting Goals
- Next, participants will use a goal setting tool to set some goals for the workshop. Then, they will learn how to use this tool in the performance management process.
- Phase I (Preparation)
- During this session, participants will explore how to prepare the employee to go beyond their best using coaching and training. We will also talk about choosing the right person for the job and setting standards.
- Phase II (Activation)
- Participants will learn what the activation phase is all about, and they will learn ways to turn employees into self motivators.
- Phase III (Ongoing Evaluation)
- Evaluation is a key component of managing for performance. This session will look at ongoing evaluation, particularly constructive feedback.
- Phase III (Formal Evaluation)
- Next, participants will learn about formal types of evaluations, including performance reviews.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.