Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
Dealing with Sexual Harassment from a management and disciplinary perspective.
The course is designed to enable the delegate to understand the fundamentals of dealing with
cases of Sexual Harassment. The author of the course Michael Opperman is also the author of
two books called “A Practical Guide to Disciplinary Hearings” & “Investigating Misconduct and
Incapacity.” Both books are published by Juta Law.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Days||R 2,975.00|
|Webinar||1 Days||R 2,525.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
- HR/IR Personnel and Executives
- Senior Management
- Mid-Level Management
- Junior Management and Supervisors
Course Outline / Curriculum
Section 1 – Introduction to Sexual Harassment
Section 2 – Code of Good Practice In Dealing With Sexual Harassment
Section 3 – Scope of Internal Remedy
Section 4 – Physical Sexual Harassment
Section 5 – Verbal Sexual Harassment
Section 6 – Non-Verbal Sexual Harassment
Section 7 – Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
Section 8 – Sexual Favoritism
Section 9 – The Face of The Perpetrator
Section 10 – The Sexual Harassment Policy
Section 11 – The Grievance Procedure
Section 12 – Disciplinary Action
Section 13 – Confidentiality
Section 14 – Assistance to the Victim
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.