We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
PHP is a computer scripting language originally designed for producing dynamic web pages. The name PHP is a recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
The PHP course teaches you the foundations of PHP programming, that will enable you to develop dynamic webpages.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||5 Days||R 13,745.00|
|Webinar||5 Days||R 10,245.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
The PHP course targets Programmers and Developers who would like to gain the knowledge in developing dynamic webpages.
HTML and basic programming skills.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introducing PHP
- Using Variables and Operators
- Controlling Program Flow
- Working with Arrays
- Using Functions
- Working with Files and Directories
- Working with Databases and SQL
- Working with Cookies, Sessions, and Headers
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.