We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.This course will teach you how to setup version control on a project, how to work with a local repository including reverting to an older version of your code, how to branch your code into different branches, how to merge one branch of code into another, how to work with a remote repository and collaborate with other developers on a project.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceWeb and Application Developers needing version control for their code as well as for teams of developers needing to collaborate on projects.
Pre-RequisitesBasic computer skills Some knowledge of working on the command line will be beneficial
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Downloading and installing Git on Windows and Linux
- Working with the Git graphical user interface
- Working with a local repository
- Working with local branches
- Working with a remote repository
- Using Git on the command line with Git Bash
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.