Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
Laravel is a PHP framework for rapid development. It uses the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern to separates the web application into three different components.
This course will build onto what was covered on the Laravel Introduction course. We will cover error handling, Working with middleware, CSFR protection, Sessions, Validation, Localization, Pagination, Seeding, Accessors and Mutators, Working with email and Eloquent Relationships.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||2 days||R 5,258.00|
|Webinar||2 days||R 3,698.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
PHP developers with basic Laravel experience.
A good knowledge of PHP, Laravel Introduction course.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Route Model Binding
- Working with Middleware
- Generating authentication scaffolding
- Adding Bootstrap
- How the authentication scaffold works
- Displaying error messages
- Customizing the error messages
- Creating a Form Request
- Handling errors
- HTTP Exceptions
- Catching Exceptions
- The Exception Handler
- CSRF protection
- Model Factories
- Passing additional parameters
- The global session helper
- Setting session variables
- Retrieving session variables
- Retrieving all session data
- Testing if a session variable exists
- Deleting a session variable
- Practical examples
- Flashing data to the session
- Accessors for existing attributes
- Accessors for non-existent attributes
- Query Scopes
- Working with email
- Sending an email
- Passing data to a mailable
- Writing Markdown Messages
- Eloquent Relationships
- One to Many
- Defining the inverse relationship
- Many to Many
- Adding records to the bridging table
- Deleting records from the bridging table
- One to Many
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 10 Jun 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|
|Thu 13 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 14 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|
|Wed 9 Dec 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|