In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Drupal has great tools to automate deployment.Aegir makes it easy to install, upgrade, deploy, and backup an entire network of Drupal sites. Drush is a commandline tool that can configure and deploy local Drupal sites.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Deploy and configure drupal sites using scripts with Drush
- Manage Drupal sites with Aegir
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Anyone responsible for maintaining or deploying multiple Drupal Sites
Prior experience with programming or a web application framework are assumed. PHP, HTML and CSS assumed.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Deploying Releases, Features, and Fixes With Git
- How to Version Control the Database
- How To Version Control Site Configuration With Features
- How To Manage Non-Exportable Configuration Changes
- How to Override Shared Features and Modify Text
- How to Upgrade Drupal and Patch Contributed Modules
- How to Install Drupal, Manage Features and Perform Common Tasks Using Drush
- How to Configure Drush and use Drush Make
- How to Extend Drush and Other Useful Drush Tools
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.