Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Day||R 6,897.00|
|Webinar||3 Day||R 5,547.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Session 1: Course Overview
Session 2: Adjusting to Your Role
Session 3: A Supervisor’s Responsibilities
The BICEP Model in brief
Session 4: Leadership
The Action-Centered Leadership Model
Session 5: Setting Goals
Creating a Well-formed Outcome:
Session 6: Effective Planning
Definition of planning
How does one plan well?
Session 7: Defining Leadership
What is Leadership?
Brief History of Leadership Studies
The Leadership Formula
Session 8: The Situational Leadership Model
Which Leadership Style are you Using?
Session 9: Personality Type
Session 10: Team Building
Advantages and Disadvantages of Teams
Session 11: Developing a High-Performing Team
The Five Stages of Team Development
Helping to Develop a Team
Team Problem Solving
Session 12: Communication Skills
Active Listening Skills
Session 13: Motivating Employees
Session 14: Orientation and Onboarding
Session 15: Providing Feedback
Six Characteristics of Effective Feedback
Session 16: Doing Delegation Right
Delegation Role Plays
Session 17: Dealing with Conflict
The Conflict Resolution Process
Collaborative Problem Solving
The Problem-Solving Process
Session 18: Supervising Disciplinary Issues
Session 19: Dealing with Stress
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 13 Jul 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 7 Sep 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 9 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|