We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Risk management skills are key to any business owner or manager. This Risk management workshop is a one day intensive training course which will focus on practical application of best practice theory.
Risk management has long been a key part of project management, but in recent years, it has become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized that effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises; it can provide real benefits and cost savings.
The risk management framework provided in this workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Define risk and risk management
- Describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000
- Establish their risk management context
- Describe the 7 R's and 4 T's that form the framework of risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,848.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 2,398.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceBusiness owners, managers
Course Outline / Curriculum
Summary of day 1 and “Light Bulb Moments”
Continuance of Introduction to the 7 step ASIS method (ISO 31000)
The extent of the risk
Risk Controls & Treatment options
Communication and consultation
Maintenance and review
Some worldly theories of risk
South African compliance
Introduction to King 3
Introduction to Basel 3
Introduction to Solvency 2 and the SAM Accord
Introduction to Sarbanes Oxley
Case study on Risk Analysis
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.