We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to be one of those smart sales professionals.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work.
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,299.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Sales staff wishing to improve their selling skills.
Some basic sales experience.
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day get
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Selling Skills
- To begin, participants will explore consultative selling and the efforts-result matrix. Participants will also discuss how to build trust and credibility with their clients.
- The Sales Cycle
- During this session, participants will look at the steps of the basic sales cycle: initiate, build, manage, and optimize.
- Framing Success
- In this session, participants will learn about the power of the mind and how to use that to build a professional, confident image.
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- Next, participants will use the SPIRIT acronym to create positive, achievable goals.
- The Path to Efficiency
- During this session, participants will share their time management tips, and we will offer some ways of maximizing your time.
- Customer Service
- This session will look at the four needs of customers and how we can use them to sell smarter.
- Selling More
- Next, participants will explore the three types of selling. Participants will also discuss the importance of perceived value.
- Ten Major Mistakes
- This session will look at the ten biggest mistakes salespeople make. Participants will then brainstorm ways to avoid or rectify these mistakes.
- Finding New Clients
- During this session, participants will discuss how to find new clients and how to network.
- Selling Price
- To wrap up the day, participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of selling price.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.