We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Understand how UX impacts your digital products. Learn ways to research and make your digital product user-friendly via a structured process, and grow your digital product.
Understand UX's impact on all of your digital assets Build a website interface to make your digital channels user-friendly Learn how to understand and integrate UX into all online activities Understand how to craft user-friendly websites, increase conversions & sales ,Improve your customers' online experience across all channels.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||2 days||R 5,098.00|
|Part-time||2 days||R 5,098.00|
|Webinar||2 days||R 3,698.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Front-end developers and digital marketers wanting to integrate UX processes in their workflow.
A device to access the internet, preferably a laptop. Access and login in details to existing digital marketing platform. It is necessary that you be comfortable with computers and the internet and have some exposure to digital marketing. A marketing background would be helpful but not essential.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: Introduction to UX
- The importance of good UX design, and looking at real-world examples and proven benefits
- Web Design Trends 2017
- How UX can be used to improve sales and conversions
Module 2: Research and Understanding the User
- How to conduct accurate and insightful user research to make data-driven decisions to improve digital return on investment
- (Survey Monkey, Creating Personas, Online Research Tools)
- Effectively research and understand the intentions of your digital users
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Implement website changes based on user data to improve the overall experience
Google Optimize, Hotjar (Heat Maps)
Module 3: Organising Information
- Good Practices in organising content
- Software to use desktop/online
- Organising digital information with the user in mind
- Prototyping, Wireframes
- How to analyse existing digital content for improved usability
Module 3: Mobile UX
- The emerging world of mobile web and how it has fundamentally influenced the way in which users engage with brands online
- Best practice principles for designing effective digital touchpoints optimised for both traditional desktop users and mobile browsers
Module 4: UX Testing
- Improve web services and offerings by testing and integrating digital usability
Research ways in which users go about interacting with your brand online
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 2 Nov 2020||Not Applicable||Scheduled||