In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Understand how UX impacts your digital products. Learn ways to research and make your digital product user-friendly via a structured process, and grow your digital product.
Understand UX's impact on all of your digital assets Build a website interface to make your digital channels user-friendly Learn how to understand and integrate UX into all online activities Understand how to craft user-friendly websites, increase conversions & sales ,Improve your customers' online experience across all channels.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||2 days||R 4,000.00|
|Part-time||2 days||R 4,000.00|
|Webinar||2 days||R 2,600.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Front-end developers and digital marketers wanting to integrate UX processes in their workflow.
A device to access the internet, preferably a laptop. Access and login in details to existing digital marketing platform. It is necessary that you be comfortable with computers and the internet and have some exposure to digital marketing. A marketing background would be helpful but not essential.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: Introduction to UX
- The importance of good UX design, and looking at real-world examples and proven benefits
- Web Design Trends 2017
- How UX can be used to improve sales and conversions
Module 2: Research and Understanding the User
- How to conduct accurate and insightful user research to make data-driven decisions to improve digital return on investment
- (Survey Monkey, Creating Personas, Online Research Tools)
- Effectively research and understand the intentions of your digital users
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Implement website changes based on user data to improve the overall experience
Google Optimize, Hotjar (Heat Maps)
Module 3: Organising Information
- Good Practices in organising content
- Software to use desktop/online
- Organising digital information with the user in mind
- Prototyping, Wireframes
- How to analyse existing digital content for improved usability
Module 3: Mobile UX
- The emerging world of mobile web and how it has fundamentally influenced the way in which users engage with brands online
- Best practice principles for designing effective digital touchpoints optimised for both traditional desktop users and mobile browsers
Module 4: UX Testing
- Improve web services and offerings by testing and integrating digital usability
Research ways in which users go about interacting with your brand online
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.