We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|E-learning||1 Days||R 1,500.00||Book Now|
|Fulltime||2 Days||R 4,598.00|
|Webinar||2 Days||R 3,698.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Professionals who need to optimise their busy schedules.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: You and Time Management
- What is Time Management
- Understanding your organizing style
- Personal Motivation
Module 2: Managing Stress at Work
- Defining and Identifying Stress
- Stress Inventory
- 4 Ways to Deal with Stress
Module 3: Managing Time
- Avoid Paying Interest on Your Time
- Consequence of Borrowed time
- Three Effects of Task-switching
- Managing E-mails
- Workload Analysis
- The 168 Hour Plan
Module 4: Time Management Systems
- Four Quadrants of Time Management
- Building a Customizable System
- Gopher System
Module 5: Getting Organized
- The Power of Change
- Planning Tools
- Gathering Points
- Dealing with Interruptions
- Saying No
- Creating Routines
Module 6: Putting an End to Procrastination
- Procrastination Facts
- Tackling Procrastination
- A Challenge to Change
Module 7: Setting SMART Goals
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.