We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Microsoft Project is a project management software program developed and sold by Microsoft which is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analysing workloads.
In this course, you will learn to create project plans, track timelines, baselines, tasks, and resources of a project, understand the project life cycle to setting up and refining schedules analysing costs allocating resources and tracking progress.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Webinar||2 Days||R 3,698.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
This course is for project managers and users to assist them in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analysing workloads.
If you are bringing your own laptop please make sure you have the 2013 or 2016 version.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Starting with MS Project: Terminology and managing the interface
- Project Management Basics: Calendars, currencies, and saving the project
- Create and modifying Tasks: Entering, moving and deleting tasks
- Estimates: Set estimates for duration and work
- Linking Tasks: Create dependencies, linking and unlinking tasks, and adding lag and lead to the schedule
- Managing Project Resources: Allocating tasks, durations, costs, and identifying overallocated resources
- External Dependencies and Deadlines: Adding calendars, deadlines and contingency tasks
- Communicating the Plan: Formatting the interface, using reports and timelines
- Updating and Replanning: Use baselines, rescheduling the project plans and updating progress
- Closing the project: Close tasks and milestones, compare different project plan versions, and saving templates
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 29 Oct 2020||Not Applicable||Scheduled||
|Thu 19 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|