Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
Adwords is Google's advertising service for businesses wanting to display their ads on the Google search and display networks.Some of the things you will learn:
- How to set up an Adwords account
- How to structure campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for best results.
- How to set up conversion tracking
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click (CPC)
- How to monitor campaign performance
- ...and much more
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Communications and Marketing Staff
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to AdWords
- Search Engine Rankings, adverts, and their positions. Understand the content network.
- The Google ad auction
- AdWords interface
- Campaign settings.
- Network settings display vs search
- Location, ad scheduling and delivery methods
- Structure: Campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords
- Bid vs Budget
- Ad extensions
- Optimising Campaign Quality
- Relevance, Click Through Ratio, and quality score
- Website Research
- Competitive Research
- Creating an Advert
- Design and implement advert
- Ad variations and relevancy
- Setting your bid level
- Testing and disapproval
- Choosing Keywords
- Keyword Types:phrase, exact match, broad
- Negative match keywords
- Improve quality score
- Billing and Activation
- Credit card Info
- Manual vs Automatic
- Linking Google Analytics to AdWords
- Performance Evaluation
- Test and refine
- Measure results
- Using Reports to manage your campaigns effectiveness.