In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Adwords is Google's advertising service for businesses wanting to display their ads on the Google search and display networks.Some of the things you will learn:
- How to set up an Adwords account
- How to structure campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for best results.
- How to set up conversion tracking
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click (CPC)
- How to monitor campaign performance
- ...and much more
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Communications and Marketing Staff
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to AdWords
- Search Engine Rankings, adverts, and their positions. Understand the content network.
- The Google ad auction
- AdWords interface
- Campaign settings.
- Network settings display vs search
- Location, ad scheduling and delivery methods
- Structure: Campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords
- Bid vs Budget
- Ad extensions
- Optimising Campaign Quality
- Relevance, Click Through Ratio, and quality score
- Website Research
- Competitive Research
- Creating an Advert
- Design and implement advert
- Ad variations and relevancy
- Setting your bid level
- Testing and disapproval
- Choosing Keywords
- Keyword Types:phrase, exact match, broad
- Negative match keywords
- Improve quality score
- Billing and Activation
- Credit card Info
- Manual vs Automatic
- Linking Google Analytics to AdWords
- Performance Evaluation
- Test and refine
- Measure results
- Using Reports to manage your campaigns effectiveness.