We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Becoming an expert trainer involves continuous improvement, self-evaluation and an analysis of the results of every training intervention. It also requires knowledge of the specific roles needed in the SAQA framework -facilitator, assessor and moderator, and tasks and responsibilities of each. The purpose of this programme is to provide delegates with the opportunity to analyse each role, examine the skills needed, practice them, and be assessed as competent to perform them, by completing a Portfolio of Evidence.
The Objectives of the Programme
- Plan and prepare for facilitation;
- Facilitate learning; and
- Evaluate learning and facilitation.
- Assess the learning aganst unit standard requirements.
- Moderate the assessment process.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Cost (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||9 Days||R 16,650.00|
|Webinar||9 Days||R 12,150.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Level 6, Credits 10
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
Any person involved in training adults in the workplace who requires SETA accreditation as a trainer. Suitable for HR personnel, trainers, professionals and individuals needing to be certified as trainers. These courses are required modules and build towards the National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (NQF 5, SAQA ID 50334).
About 6 - 12 months experience training adults in the workplace is necessary.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.