Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
You will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications.
In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialised and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,599.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyse worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel Basic and Microsoft Office Excel Intermediate
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1:Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Update Workbook Properties
- Create and Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Lesson 2: Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Lesson 3:Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Create Sparklines
- Create Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- The Power View Add-In
- How to Create a Power View Report
- Creating a Power View Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Consolidate Data
- TLink Cells in Different Workbooks
- Merge Workbooks
- Lesson 5: Exporting Excel Data
- Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 24 Jun 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 8 Jul 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 19 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 21 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 4 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|
|Wed 2 Dec 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|