In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Specific learning objectives for participants include:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,299.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Sales staff, managers, business owners
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Building Credibility
- This session will discuss ways that participants can build their credibility, including first impressions, appearance, demonstrations, and testimonials.
- Your Competition
- Why talk about the competition? Because sooner or later every person in sales has to be aware of the fact that others are offering similar products and services. This session will talk about what research to do and how to make the most of it.
- Critical Communication Skills
- During this session, participants will learn how to ask good questions and listen effectively - two skills that are key to handling objections.
- Observation Skills
- A keen ability to observe your surroundings to better understand a situation is another useful skill to have, and participants will have the opportunity to work on it during this session.
- Customer Complaints
- This session will look at how customer complaints and how they can actually make anyone a better salesperson.
- Overcoming Objections
- Once participants have some basic skills and concepts mastered, they will explore what an objection is. They will also work in small groups to identify their most frequently encountered objections and they will brainstorm ways to respond to them.
- Handling Objections
- During this session, participants will some basic ways to respond to objections, including the Identify - Validate - Resolve strategy. Participants will also learn about nine specific objection handling strategies, including the Boomerang, FFF, and Show Your Hand.
- Pricing Issues
- This session will give participants ways to address the most common objection: price.
- How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- Many sales people treat their team as competition. This session will explore how teamwork can make you a better salesperson.
- Buying Signals
- During this session, participants will learn how to know when the buyer is ready to close.
- Closing the Sale
- This session will look at several different closing techniques and the top fifteen activities that make a person successful at closing the sale.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.