We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Once you have a grasp on NLP's basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP. This one-day workshop will give you some hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques.
To get the most out of this workshop, participants should first complete An Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 1,838.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,388.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Developing Rapport
- Traditionally, rapport has been defined as a sense of mutual understanding, respect, and friendliness. NLP takes rapport one step further by defining it as the unconscious relationship between two people. This session will give participants some techniques for establishing and deepening rapport.
- Getting in Tune with Yourself
- Being congruent or self-aligned means walking the walk and talking the talk. This session will help participants identify what inner alignment means for them and how to achieve that state.
- Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
- A lot of traditional management literature focuses on goal setting. NLP frames goals a little differently, phrasing them as outcomes. This session will give participants a framework for creating outcomes and an opportunity to set some outcomes for themselves.
- Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
- Anchoring can help you summon up a state of mind at will. This session will teach participants how to create a basic anchor, as well as how to chain and collapse anchors.
- Chunking Information
- Psychologist George Miller proposed that we can hold 7Â±2 pieces of information in our short term memory. In this session, participants will learn how to use this formula to present and interpret information more effectively.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.