We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
During an Introduction to Graphic Facilitation, you will master the basic visual language to use in business and facilitation. Learn how to add interest and fun by including pictures in your sessions and meetings. Your participants will be more engaged, and retention will increase. The course includes a professional set of drawing markers.
This one-day specialised workshop will help you teach participants:
- Introduction to Graphic Facilitation
- The business case for thinking in pictures
- Write like a pro
- Creating Basic Shapes, Characters, Icons & Templates
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 4,000.00|
Trainers, Teachers, Facilitators and anyone who would like to develop visual skills to communicate better. This course would suit Facilitators looking for new tools, managers looking to increase engagement and participation, and trainers looking to increase knowledge retention.
Ability to hold a marker and a willingness to try something new and think creatively.
Course Outline / Curriculum
This one-day intensive practical workshop, is hosted by a professional graphic facilitator with extensive knowledge and experience in converting content into easy to see and understand visuals. She is an expert at simplifying and codifying in pictures, what is happening in a room.
She will assist you to think graphically, to use the professional toolkit supplied, and develop a master page of visual icons for your specific working world, helping you to use the icons to capture meaning and reinforce learning in your world.
Most of the workshop is practical - you will work with your own tools in front of your own flip chart and create beautiful visuals that will amaze you.
It is an intense day - but you will leave feeling alive with possibility and exhausted from the creative effort.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.