In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
Call centers, whether we choose to embrace them or not, are an essential business element that are here to stay. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which will be explored in detail throughout this energizing and practical three-day workshop. This course will help call center agents learn to make the very most of their telephone based work, and includes self-help practical skills for managing stress and remaining calm under pressure. This workshop will help you teach participants: The nuances of body language and verbal skills; aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch; questioning and listening skills; how to deliver bad news and say "no"; effective ways to negotiate; the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages; tools to facilitate better communication; the value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships and vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability.
This course is a combination of the best we have to offer in Customer Service and Call Centre skills. We have combined our Customer Centric Employee Course and our Telephone Skills for Call Centres to give a powerful vitamin boost of essential knowledge and skills for anyone working in a high-stress call centre environment.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Cost (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Days||R 6,897.00|
|Webinar||3 Days||R 5,547.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
This two-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Recognize that customer service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how an individual's behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Make customer service a team approach
Anybody working in a call centre or BPO environment
Matric English and good English language ability. Some call centre experience would be beneficial.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.